question about pro perks Scout and Steady Aim

flipitj

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As codestuff said scout is rumored to be Less sway on snipers. Steady aim was rumored to be Better accuracy when aimed down sights. Meaning that the gun has less recoil. I would find both of these pro versions to be nooby, especially steady aim. Which is why i dont think these are real. A lot of these rumored pro perks are fake.

That sounds about right, thanks for the responses.

I actually thought of something else I should have asked or pointed out.

Ghost - Undetectable by Spy Planes and Blackbirds -

Does this mean that this perk is only effective towards spy planes and blackbirds, or is effective towards all Killstreak Rewards in the same way Cold Blooded is in MW2?

That sounds about right, thanks for the responses.

I actually thought of something else I should have asked or pointed out.

Ghost - Undetectable by Spy Planes and Blackbirds -

Does this mean that this perk is only effective towards spy planes and blackbirds, or is effective towards all Killstreak Rewards in the same way Cold Blooded is in MW2?

I would think its just for spy planes and blackbirds.

I'm sure I have missed something but have we got clarity over what the difference between a spy plane and the blackbird is?

Spy Plane: 3 killstreak, like a normal UAV

Blackbird: 8 killstreak, constant feed on the mini map, shows the bad guys as arrows so you know which way they are facing.

and blackbird is indestructable