COD:BO Soundtrack coming on November 9.

Gross1985

SOURCE:

http://news.bigdownload.com/2010/11/04/ ... ovember-9/

As the hype runs up to the release of Call of Duty Black Ops on November 9, word comes from Activision that the first person shooter's soundtrack album will be released via digital download outlets on the same day. The album contains 30 tracks and will cost $11.99 on iTunes.

The soundtrack for the game has been composed by Sean Murray (who by the way is not the same Sean Murray as the actor who appears on the TV show NCIS). Murrary composed the music for developer Treyarch's last game Call of Duty World at War. He also composed the soundtrack for Activision's last two True Crime games.

Well, I'm hoping they release the soundtrack to Amazon; that's where I buy my music.

The soundtrack to Modern Warfare® 2 was released too long after the game was released, during this time in which people would rip music from the PC version of MW2. Otherwise, the MW2 soundtrack put for sale on iTunes and Amazon contained 17 tracks (I will admit that "Siege" has grown on me over "dc_burning_intropeak", so I don't regret buying the MW2 soundtrack)...

...COD:BO's OST will, as stated above, feature 30 tracks. I don't know the list of songs, but for now I think it's pretty cool that they're willing to put up the soundtrack for sale at the same time of the game's release.

So for any of you who are the collector-type and are interested in getting the latest COD game's soundtrack, this is your information. 8-)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days