Nuketown Mannequin Headshot Match Being Hosted!

If you all didn't know yet, if you shoot off all the heads on the mannequins in Nuketown, there is some sort of special surprise. Some people say its turns Nuketown into a zombie map and there are many other theory's. Tonight at 5:00 PM (30 min. after this was posted) I will be hosting a match where we will shoot off all the heads. I have tried already with about 10 people but failed every time so I am trying to get 18 people.

And in the new private match you can edit many things like the speed you run, effects of perks and many other things so I will be changing those to make head shoting the mannequins easier!

This also has to be done in the first 30 seconds of the game so you have to start shoot right away.

Best gun to use has been decided as being the M16 or the M14 because of the accuracy and range of the guns.

If you want to join in on this send me a message on xbox. GT: zBoyGamer

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic