What The Flip IS GKNOVA0 And HL etc...

ccm404e

I've been wondering for months what it actually is. As far as i've gathered it's a guy/girl who's taken to advertising Zombies by creating their own story, and the whole thing's gone way too far. I watched some of the Youtube vids and one of them said;

"Even Treyarch cannot deny our existance now."

WTF Man? Why would Treyarch deny them if they were real? And why would the person go all angry-fied if the say he/she isn't real. The whole thing makes no sense to me, at all. Where did it all start, and is it over or what? I honestly have no idea. I take it it's fake though. I'm pretty sure it IS just a fan who thinks they've figured out the story and is spreading it in their own cryptic manner. And who IS Henry Langham? Or, who isn't he? Was he meant to be the dumbass who set up the Youtube channel, or a character from the guy who set up the youtube channel's own story? I think we all need answers people...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, HL is fake. It was created by a band called TwoDown to promote their new album (or something), they've actually admitted to it. Some people still follow it even though JD_2020 has told carbon it's fake.

You're best leaving it alone, as it's a waste of time.

Yeah, HL is fake. It was created by a band called TwoDown to promote their new album (or something), they've actually admitted to it. Some people still follow it even though JD_2020 has told carbon it's fake.

Yeah, I watched it for a while, but only to yell through the comments and enjoy some music ^_^

Yeah, I watched it for a while, but only to yell through the comments and enjoy some music ^_^