Whats wrong with Dempsey?

Jokerkillzya

There must be something wrong with Dempsey, because there's something wrong with him.When ever I pack a punch the characters sometimes say how everyday Dempsey is in a new world and doesn't remember a thing. Possibly the next map might hav American zombies again,because in the campaign when Mason is brain washed he was said to have gaps in his memory.Maybe the government brain washed him to follow some specific orders that he is probably fighting.On the othere hand Nikolai said once when I was pack a punching that Takeo is quiet and is up to something, probably when Dempsey was captured by the japanese,( as said in his bio) was brain washed to thinking that he killed his captives and was programed to probably kill the president :? .

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is slightly off-topic, but when i was playing ascension yesterday, tank said this when i PAP my ray gun tank said this "this is like waiting for the midnight release!!"

i just laughed myself silly at that and thought that it was great of them to include something from real-life and how some gamers feel.

on topic, i don't get what you mean by that, tank is regaining his memory after being brainwashed by richtoffen and the other german scientists at either verrukt or der reise

Well Dempsey seems to have head problems the worst. Or the least. Who knows? But SOMETHING happened to him at Wittenau where his squad got killed. Now for some reason he knows he was ported OUT of 1945 as evidenced in Kino where he says "Blasted him back to 1946!" or something to that effect. And that he also suddenly knows how an M-16 works. At one point he's explaining how the DG-2 works, catches himself, and says "Wait, how do I know all this?" Then even though they've all seemed to go BACK in time (because Kino takes place some time during or after 1975 and Ascension takes place around the same time as Five which took place in 1962), Dempsey's kicking himself for forgetting to update his Facebook page. He also comments that he thinks he saw Richtofen before Shi No Numa, but can't seem to remember.

Also, you'd think losing his memories would make Nikolai forget all the ex-wives he murdered, or the fact that he has a brother who is broke or a sister who used to make Matrosh...Mashtro...duh...nesting dolls.

Takeo seems to be the only one who doesn't say much about his past.

But yeah, I think the mind wipe effects are wearing off on Dempsey. Can't wait to find out how this all manifests itself.