New Nazi-Fighting Map Ideas

Just some ideas I came up with if we were to fight Nazi again...

Foo Fighters - Special Grenade - If you throw one, three circular, glowing objects will follow you for 30 seconds. These triple your firepower by firing as you do with the same bullets.

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/ ... f29092.jpg

Pack-A-Punch - Nazi UFO - As a work of conspiracy theories and fiction, some people know of these Nazi UFO's. In a large outside area, you can enter the small UFO with a Pack-A-Punch inside it. For 60 seconds, you are in the air, and then you land in another spot in the map where you must get out or you will be cornered by zombies. Once you're out, the UFO takes off back to its normal spot.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... aziufo.png

Kugelblitz - Wonder Weapon - Shoots a ball of electricity which detonates a second after detonation. Works very much like a Wunderwaffe and can kill 15 zombies unupgraded, 30 upgraded. Has a clip of 2 with 8 reserve ammo.

Any other ideas?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Exploding Mosquito

Its a Grenade that when thrown explodes into shrapnel containing explosive bits, which remain in the zombies until detonated by the user. The initial explosion kills some and the rest are infected, zombies infected will have glowing red dots. PErfect for wanting to clear out a mob more than once :D

You are given 3 grenades

I was watching salt, and it was at the bit where she was in the interview room and i had a great idea.

Imagine starting off in an interrogation room with an alarm going off. Zombies smash through the 1 way glass, so you cant tell which way they're coming from. earn enough money to exit the room, and search for the power switch in the CIA building.

not so much like 'five' though