Kino Third Radio? Please confirm.

sjh981

So I was playing on kino with me friend and we just finished a dog round. I was in the room with the meteor and the Manhattan down letters. I had the zues cannon. I fired 3 shots so I could reload for the Max ammo and my friend said a radio started playing. I didn't have my volume on but he said it played and he heard it mention the illuminati and how the zombies were getting even more unstable for some reason. I tried lighting up that entire room again and found nothing. He might be BSing me but I just wanted to get the ideo out there just in case someone could try it and maybe get it to work.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For OP and others that are planning to search: I just spent a while attempting to recreate this with no concrete results but I will post what I did so that it might help someone else in attempting to figure this out.

No results when:

Blasted every inch of the room in question w/ the ThunderGun.

Did the same but at the end of a dog round.

Blasted entire room w/ Zeus Cannon .

Zeus Cannon at the end of a dog round.

Found all of the reels and other two radios and used Zeus Cannon on both a regular and a dog round.

I finally used an entire stock of Ray Gun and Zeus Cannon ammo and shot every part of this room that I could imagine.

Note: The power was on for all of these attempts. I was offline on solo. I am not attempting to deny that the OP is legit; rather I am attempting to help him and all of us find that damn third radio...hope this helps.

Yes, we need a PC user to do our bidding...

I tried this last night with just the thundergun, I crawled all over the floor checking under generators, checked all windows, I checked below under the room itself in the alley, all around the outside and still nothing...

I think his mate may have been blowing smoke up his ass...

OR, the Zeus cannon can reach the radio on the tower near double tap from here?

The Pc user in the files will be able to confirm this or not.

Hell we may find a third radio, just not in that room.

Regards Alpha. :|