CoTD possible location?

Hey guys,

before you read the topic, read this: i'm not saying this is the correct theory. i only think that this lighthouse fits in the context of the zombie story. and if it was already posted, i'm very sorry but i didnt know it.

i was looking on the internet for some lighthouses where maybe call of the dead is based on and found this:

http://englishrussia.com/index.php/2009 ... ghthouses/

PS: i used a picture of an other topic on this website. credits to: Johnson

the story in short is this:

a couple of decades ago (i'm very sorry but i just couldn't find in what year the lighthouses were build) the soviet union decided to make a chain of lighthouses along the coast of Russia for transport per boat from east to west russia. they needed to be automated because they were laying a couple of hundred kilometers from the coast. there was long specilation about where they get there energy from (because it was a long way to the coast). and they found out that every light house was powered by nuclear energy.

after the fall of the soviet union the lighthouses still worked for a couple of years. but because of looters wich were interested in metals like copper. they went in the lighthouses and destroyed the equipment where radioactivity was active (propably because there was copper in it or something). because of these robberies the nuclear chemicals spread out in the lighthouses and thats why everything was polluted.

click on the link above for the full story AND PICTURES.

the lighthouse looks kinda like the lighthouse we see in the trailer (pretty obvious because lighthouses always look pretty the same) but what i noticed was that both lighthouses were build up in layers. you can see the horizontal lines in both pictures.

So what do you think? and again, this is just a simple theory, and sorry if anyone posted this earlier.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic