Weird thing on Ascension

Snuggles

So i haven't posted anything for a while, but while enjoying a leisurely game of zombies recently i noticed something strange on ascension. Forgive me if it's already been posted, but here goes.

(Also, i don't have a fancy phone or a good camera, so these images are from my laptop's webcam. That's why they suck.)

When you are facing the mystery box at its original spawning point at the top of the stairs, you can see a crane in the distance. On top of the crane (doesn't show in the picture, but it's there) there is a pole which has a red light on the top of it. However, when you zoom in with a sniper rifle,

The light is gone. Zoom out, red light. Zoom in, light goes away. Could just be nothing, but no PSN = more desperate for theories. Thanks for checking it out, would love to hear any thoughts.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic