Please I need your help Bo crisis!

Dead_Syn

Ok so i was at the multiplayer lobby and my friend invited me for zombies so i accepted the message and it went blank with the please wait at the corner of screen. It took a a long time so I quit the game but it kept doing the same thing. I decided to take off the "Straight to multiplayer" function so it would load at the menu but after the lady cutscene with the numbers the screen goes black with nothing.

I tried deleting game data also saving data and problem persisted. I tried to play on my dads ps3 with same disc and it worked! How can I fix it on mine? please help we barely got our PSN restoration now this fucks up :(

btw i already deleted game data ( FAIL no more First Strike till PSN store is up ) and also saved data but still no go :cry:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You definitely shouldnt have deleted save data. that means you will have absolutely nothing saved apart from your MP level. even you will loose your trophies for it. you should have backed it up on a flash drive. Anyway, im not sure how to fix it. But maybe just turn it off completely and wait a bit. not sure if it will work but a few people got this problem when the game came out.