Forum trivia game - prize is brains

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither. I really want to give you a hint or something but itll get way too obvious.

is it yellow and red? i remember seeing them in the first trailer.

There you go.

Yeah I remember there was them some rumor going around that after having the Wave Gun for a certain amounf of time one of the halves would turn yellow and the Zap Gun would start to kill more than one zombie at a time :lol:

Thanks Johnson and anyways it was no prob....you keep the forum safe and clean so might aswell deserve some brains from all tht hard work...ill be on here all night and btw Johnson could u put me in the nikolai group. Ask pope ive been to 32 wit him...if u can

Thanks Johnson and anyways it was no prob....you keep the forum safe and clean so might aswell deserve some brains from all tht hard work...ill be on here all night and btw Johnson could u put me in the nikolai group. Ask pope ive been to 32 wit him...if u can

I would but sorry i cant. only the admins can put people into new usergroups. So ask one of the three admins; AlphaSnake, CovertGunman, or carbonfibah.

Ok here's a Question.

If you have A Claymore, Zap/wave gun, PES, AUG-50m3, Krauss Refib with Bowie knife. How many points did you spend to get all the guns?

I believe this is a trick question, assuming you get each gun each time you use the box plus PaPing the AUG the total would be 6900. If your not including PaP then it would be 1900.

Ok here's a Question.

If you have A Claymore, Zap/wave gun, PES, AUG-50m3, Krauss Refib with Bowie knife. How many points did you spend to get all the guns?

I believe this is a trick question, assuming you get each gun each time you use the box plus PaPing the AUG the total would be 6900. If your not including PaP then it would be 1900.

Yes it is a trick question.

But remember, the box is 950, PaP is 5000.

You haven't seen the REAL trick though.

Ok here's a Question.

Yes it is a trick question.

But remember, the box is 950, PaP is 5000.

You haven't seen the REAL trick though.

I think I figured it out, The total is 10900, 1900 from the box to get the zap/wave gun and AUG, 5000 to PaP the AUG and 4000 to buy mule kick to have three weapons.