Forum trivia game - prize is brains

Are the brains given in this thread automatically given? Cause I haven't seen any Brains smilies yet....

To give brains, you have to click the little green thumbs up sign at the top right of a post. I'll take care of giving brains this time so just remember how for good posts in the future ;)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question:

How many guns use alternative ammo in WaW and BO combined?

(Non-bullet based ammunition, like lasers or air.)

Gonna be tricky to get all of these probably and I'm sure I'll miss some, but I'll give it a go:

Flamethrower

Ray Gun

Thundergun

Wave Gun

Wunderwaffe

Winter's Howl

VR-11

Scavenger may count

JGB/Shrink Ray

I guess anything with explosive rounds shouldn't count as alternative ammo as they're pretty standard weapons really.

Every single PaPed gun and the un-PaPed versions of the flowing, while guessing that by "guns" you mean non-grenade non-knife weapons

Ballistic knife, crossbow, LAW, China Lake, M1 Garand's Launcher, Panzerschrek, Ray Gun, WunderWaffe, Thundergun, winter's howl, Scavenger, VR11, 31-79 JGb 215, Wave-Gun

7 determined.

Could be more that havent been mentioned.

(I may be wrong, but on getting a Max Ammo, doesnt he say "I have as many bullets as Ex-Wives now"? That could mean he has maaany more. Or its just to be funny.)

YOU ARE CORRECT SIR!

No it's nine: I killed ninth wife by blowing up the entire earth!?! Or something along those lines....

I want to ask a question: what three artice are the lead singers for all zombie songs? Then specify which map has each song....

Elena Siegman

M. Shadows

Eminem

Undone-Nacht Der Untoten Black ops version.

Lullaby for a dead man-Verruckt

The one-Shi no Numa

Beaty of ahnnilation -Der Riese

115-Kino Der Toten

Abracadavre -Ascension

Won't back down-Five

Not ready to die-Call of the dead

Pareidolia -Shangri la

Coming Home-Moon

Nightmare-Moon

8-bit coming home-Moon

8-bit pareidolia -moon

I'll give Eddie his [brains]

BlindBusDrivr got it.

And I wasn't really counting PaP guns, sorry!

I forgot to mention that. If someone could give them all brains as compensation that would be awesome.

You threw me off when you said "air, LASERS, etc." emphasis on lasers, and the only guns I know of that shoot lasers are PaPed weapons. Oh well, better luck next time. :)

Oh come on. Eminem is NOT a singer for a Zombie song. He is just a singer of some song. That has NOTHING to do with Zombies. >: (

Have you ever played "FIVE"?

After activating three red telephones the song "Won't Back Down" (feat. Pink) will play.

It was a bad move by Treyarch, but it's there, with a surprising amount of censorship for an M-Rated game.

lol I don't have any idea why a campaign where like every campaign character says F@#% at some point, and where you can interactively interrogate a man by putting broken class in his mouth and proceeding to punch him still he spits out blood and broken glass, seems like it wouldn't have a problem with an Eminem song.

But back to my question, what two Nerve gases make up Nova 6?

Because. There is more than one type of profanity. There's cursing, which I can deal with. But then there's REAL inappropriate profanity, like in Eminem. And besides that, I just think the song is awful, and it doesn't even have anything to do with Zombies.

Tabun and Sarin

Well the cover and rating says Strong Language, for ages 17+, don't see why with that kind of a noting that it would be a problem. Also there are PLENTY of homosexual references with the zombies characters.

"oh look, a lever" "ooh ahh, richtofen, that's, not, a LEVER!"

"You remind me of patient 13225, except you make less noise when I STICK things in you..."

"It's like a stiff, hard, golden rod, with little fingers at ze top!"

etc. etc.

Because. There is more than one type of profanity. There's cursing, which I can deal with. But then there's REAL inappropriate profanity, like in Eminem. And besides that, I just think the song is awful, and it doesn't even have anything to do with Zombies.

Tabun and Sarin

Well the cover and rating says Strong Language, for ages 17+, don't see why with that kind of a noting that it would be a problem. Also there are PLENTY of homosexual references with the zombies characters.

"oh look, a lever" "ooh ahh, richtofen, that's, not, a LEVER!"

"You remind me of patient 13225, except you make less noise when I STICK things in you..."

"It's like a stiff, hard, golden rod, with little fingers at ze top!"

etc. etc.

Let's not forget: "OH, that's usually an extra fifty."

Richtoffen's got some... Tendencies... .

Fire sale

Bonfire sale

Random perk Bottle

Insta-kill

Nuke

Carpenter

Max Ammo

Double points

Do guns count? Then all guns

Red points

Red ammo

Bonus points

All of these plus the Red Perk bottle from the QED that takes away a perk. Also the Dead Ops power ups:

Barrel thingys

SPAS-12

Chicken thingy

Monkey Bomb

Electric Orbs

The Flamethrower

The China Lake

The Ray Gun

Speed Boots thingy

The Death Machine from both Dead Ops, normal zombies.

Fire sale

Bonfire sale

Random perk Bottle

Insta-kill

Nuke

Carpenter

Max Ammo

Double points

Do guns count? Then all guns

Red points

Red ammo

Bonus points

All of these plus the Red Perk bottle from the QED that takes away a perk. Also the Dead Ops power ups:

Barrel thingys

SPAS-12

Chicken thingy

Monkey Bomb

Electric Orbs

The Flamethrower

The China Lake

The Ray Gun

Speed Boots thingy

The Death Machine from both Dead Ops, normal zombies.

All these and the lightning bolt.