still gettin used to this . .

hi everyone.

i feel i must begin by saying that i am new to forums in general and have made a few mistakes along the way. i bumped a few really old threads and swore a bit, to be precise, for which i must apologise to the community, i should have read the rules first. sorry guys :oops: (i got told off a bit for that, oops). now that is out of the way i i'd like to start afresh if you'll allow me.

my name is addam i am 33 from yeovil, england and i live alone with my dog. last year at friends i played waw for the first time, it was my first real go at a fps and i couldn't really get into it. all i wanted to play then was driving games. then i tried zombie mode and something just clicked, i loved it and was inspired to buy a 360.

after completing the campaign in recruit just as fast as i possibly could, i would be constantly running round nacht fighting undead basterds. game after game after game. even when i bought black ops i would play nacht on waw more than kino and 5, until i bought the classic maps on ebay and now waw is obsolete to me.

then ascension came out and took over nacht as my new favorite, and call of the dead was good too, i like the novelty of the charachters being film stars and george is a welcome addition to me , it sets call of the dead apart from the others and these points make it la bit of a novelty map for me, albeit a welcome one. it's a bit like the prestige rcxd, to me, doesn't really belong with it's counterparts but it's fun to play with for a little while, and has a few laughs too.

but now for me, it's all shangri la la la. the new layout, weapons, and zombie types have beathed fresh new life into zombies for me, and the easter egg being so long, tricky and co-op dependant adds a whole new challenge i am thouroughly enjoying, so much in fact i don't mind if i don't get it for a while, the challenge is all the fun!!

so that's it for me for now, i hope i catch you in the lobbies. HADDAM HOUT !

a masssive undead thankyou to covertgunman, carbonfibah and to all your staff, mods and the general community here. it's thanks to all of you that i had one of the most enjoyable game nights i'v had last night, which also led to some more good games today :D .

confession

near the start i got my gamerscore hacked on waw, but to be fair i was very, very new to both xbox live and cod and did not know the implications of cheating, nor how other players felt about it. a huge mistake that i will never be repeating and am currently waiting for xbox support to tell me if they can reset my waw achievements. :facepalm:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic