Multi Box Glitch

So I am playing in Call of the Dead and we get the bear from the box. Then a firesale appears and I let my friend hit the box, when he finally gets a gun I go to the box and an AUG appears. The crazy part is next the AUG flies in the air and then we hear the laugh as if we got a bear. There were now two lights from the box. One was behind the lighthouse and the other at the back of the ship, then we used the box a couple times and the other one left.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

More like they never found it. I've been seeing posts about bugs more often, mostly about looping sound effects and some graphic problems, but also occasionally with George and the box. Things like this will creep up into games after a few weeks of being in public. There's only so much time to test for things like that.

This just happened to me on Ascension.

One box was unusable, while the other was.

The reason for it is, if you use the Box late in Fire Sale, it'll think that it's a normal Box, which makes it think that the gun is a Teddy, resulting in 2 Boxes spawning. It's unknown why only one works.