The Defector

CLAYMORE

So does everyone remember those days when WE ALL kept our eyes peeled on the campaign mission The Defector

Well we now have a reason to, you see, the theory that Area 51 being the next map makes sense, but Firing range makes alot more sense ya know, Just tons and tons of easter eggs, the please wait signs, the teddy bears, the bullets that say dempsey, and the mystery boxes, i mean Hangar 18? it has nothing but that one little apple, i mean i think this is just treyarchs way of tricking us, they might just put it as the first map in Black ops 2, but if you look at the monitors when your in the zombies main menu, you can clearly see the outside battlefeild of the defector, and the mission has billboards that are in every zombie map, and the place looks like complete SHIT if you ask me, i dont know, its probally me just raping to much zombies, but i thought id post it up for you guys

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree there is a lot of people saying that Area 51 is the next map, and they're saying it'll be called "Quarintine". I'm thinking they're confused due to the fact that the sign that says "Quarintine" is in Firing Range. But still I don't know if Treyarch was tricking us in thinking Firing Range was the next map though. But, I haven't seen the Dempsey bullets though, where are they?

I agree there is a lot of people saying that Area 51 is the next map, and they're saying it'll be called "Quarintine". I'm thinking they're confused due to the fact that the sign that says "Quarintine" is in Firing Range. But still I don't know if Treyarch was tricking us in thinking Firing Range was the next map though. But, I haven't seen the Dempsey bullets though, where are they?

back of the map, spawn C