• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens at the end of the radios on moon

All i hre is Sam laugh and the guy say "were doomed"

Lol, help?

I'm assuming Samantha turned the dead bodies buried outside on the Moon's surface into zombies, and that's how Griffin Station initially became overrun with zombies. You'll note that in the Moon radios Richtofen is not there when the initial outbreak occurs and Sam unleashes hell from within the Pyramid/MPD/Aether. So when Richtofen teleports to the Moon again (with the rest of our crew during the Moon map), it's his first time being there since the outbreak occured.

I think it's basically explaining where the Moon zombies came from.

Lol, help?

I'm assuming Samantha turned the dead bodies buried outside on the Moon's surface into zombies, and that's how Griffin Station initially became overrun with zombies. You'll note that in the Moon radios Richtofen is not there when the initial outbreak occurs and Sam unleashes hell from within the Pyramid/MPD/Aether. So when Richtofen teleports to the Moon again (with the rest of our crew during the Moon map), it's his first time being there since the outbreak occured.

I'll elaborate from my radios:

Remember on Der Riese, Richtofen traps Maxis and Sam in the room with Fluffy (a hellhound) and the teleporter noise happens? Sam got teleported to the Moon base and ran into the MPD, then it closed. Maxis got teleported/trapped into Aether and put himself into a computer.

Groph or Schuester told Richtofen, found Maxis and and made him get Sam out. Maxis told Sam to kill them all, Maxis got shot, Sam went into the MPD and sent the zombies. Groph or Schuester said "We're doomed"

Lol, help?

[brains]