Good 2 player strategy 20+?

Zaptn.

Does anyone know of a good 2 player strategy on Shangri la that will almost gaurantee me and my friend round 20+ on this map: that requires no compulsory weapons or perks? (You can use whatever gun/perk you want, ofcourse ray gun and baby gun would be nice)

We're both decent players and have gotten 20+ on every map except shangri la, our highest is 19 (as seen down below)

Thanks.

oh also im looking for a legit strategy, no glitches

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok,

At round 3 or 4 open the door, buy mpl, stay few rounds until you have enough points to open 3 more doors and buy jugg(around 5000 each). Once you get jugg around rd 7, 8 you can run circles by mine cart and other player can run circles in power room. Be sure to kill zombies as soon as possible. At around round 10, pack a punch your pistolto get mustang and sally. DO NOT USE THE MYSTERY BOX. Buy PHD flopper, and this is yout ticket to round 20.

You real challenge is not guns or strategy. You just need to know how to train or what to do in oh-shit situations. Mystery box is just a gamble.If done right you willg et to round 20 in about 40 mins.

Let me know how this goes, It might sound like a wild goose chase but give it a try.

I just got Shangri-La, so I'm also looking for a strategy.

But what is the fastest route to Juggernog?

Taking the whole tunnel, and go via the waterfall and take the bridge?

Or go halfway the tunnel and open up the door to the bridge?

In case of the 2nd option, which way of the tunnel should be chosen?

you only have to open 1 of 2 doors if you want Juggernog: in the spawn room. Both debris in the spawn room can lead to juggernog, but it is completely random what side it will go, I find that its more often past the M14 Debris, but thats just me.

you only have to open 1 of 2 doors if you want Juggernog: in the spawn room. Both debris in the spawn room can lead to juggernog, but it is completely random what side it will go, I find that its more often past the M14 Debris, but thats just me.

Yes, but you need the power.

And Juggernog seems to be more often at the PM63/Bridge area.

Yes, but you need the power.

And Juggernog seems to be more often at the PM63/Bridge area.

Check one of Tom852's videos. He shows how to see which side jugg is. I hope I got his name right!

A friend and I got to round 45 doing a full-map loop. Not together of course, this would not work as the map is far too tight. But the map is pretty big at the same time, and if you keep half a map's width away from each otehr then it will work. Also make sure you both have an M&S + PhD Flopper to protect yourself if you get blocked.

• 4 months later...

MegaAfroMan and I had an awesome game to 29 (died on zombies not following a monkey bomb... AGAIN!!!) where he was running in the 74u area and I was running around the MPL rock, with the connecting door closed. If you're confident with your dodging abilities, this strategy works very well.

The only problem was that we couldn't pack a punch because one of the stones was in the hallway between the areas. However, I think that if you either have the door from spawn to the MPL or the door from the M16 room to the 74u room closed, it is essentially the same effect, but with the ability to pack a punch. :D

with the connecting door closed.

MPL and 74u are probably the most famous and liked trains out there. I never tried either with the door closed, but a very very - very - good idea. Next time I'm doing a 2ppl highround attempt I'll suggest to use that strategy, at least up to 30-35-40. Later you might anyway start to merge, depending on how well it works with the ammo supply from the monkeys.

I'm really wondering how those areas work with those doors closed. In some way, I could imagine it even getting harder.... Need to test it ;)

I'd suggest just to restart as long as the Pap stone is in this tunnel, when you wanna do it with this door closed. Then just pap only once after you got your final gun setup.

with the connecting door closed.

MPL and 74u are probably the most famous and liked trains out there. I never tried either with the door closed, but a very very - very - good idea. Next time I'm doing a 2ppl highround attempt I'll suggest to use that strategy, at least up to 30-35-40. Later you might anyway start to merge, depending on how well it works with the ammo supply from the monkeys.

I'm really wondering how those areas work with those doors closed. In some way, I could imagine it even getting harder.... Need to test it ;)

I'd suggest just to restart as long as the Pap stone is in this tunnel, when you wanna do it with this door closed. Then just pap only once after you got your final gun setup.

The MPL rock area got kinda crazy. Some situations I definitely got lucky on. Reviving was a nonissue though, at least on my part. If the guy in the 74u area got downed, he could just go up the geyser and BAM he's right in my area.

But having the connecting door closed did cut off a spawn point that usually has quite a bit of zombies streaming out of it and makes cutbacks a real pain.

Merging wouldn't be all that difficult as well, I imagine. I could just gather up my zombies nice a tight and drop down the geyser. The other person could be right there waiting with the JGB.