No 6th perk from monkeys?

TheSickTrickZ

I'm playing solo on Ascension now and everything goes awesome, got 3 great guns, thunder gun from the 2nd or 3rd try(can't remember exactly) But now I got 5 perks, the 5th one from the monkeys.

Defending them goes awesome.

Like 8 claymores at the mule kick/speed cola area and I use the turret at the door to the starting area. But the last 2 monkeys rounds I didn't got my 6th perk. Stamin up was my 5th perk. And luckily enough they didn't attacked stamin up. But I didn't bought PhD flopper on purpose, since I would have the place claymores there, and since it can be the 4th or 5th rounds, I would lose the claymores, since I won't have enough time to take them away between the rounds. But I did bought mule kick as 4th perk, so maybe because of that I can't get a 6th perk? Maybe because the game can only count 5 perks, and when I bought mule kick, the game might think I got them all? Maybe it confuses mule kick with PhD? I asked Tom852 about this, and he said yes, you can get mule kick from the monkeys, so I'm a little confused now.

Sorry for this long post, but I just like to tell a lot haha :P Going for high rounds now but I would love to have PhD flopper!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I got both mule and PhD from monkeys, so I'm confused.

Did you of the monkeys even get close, maybe the blast hit the machine?

If I remember this right, the last monkey from the last monkey round ran to Juggernog, and he was right before the door, when I shot him twice with the thunder gun, so the last shot was a little further away.

So he died under the centrifuge machine, I quess.

Does that really matter? I'm sure no monkey touched the perk machines, I'm not sure about a monkey dieing or the shot of a thunder gun.

If they explode near the machines it counts as damage. That's what I was saying. Well maybe your right, mule kick probably messed it up a little.

Hmm that is lame. I mostly camp at quick revive, maybe I should try camping upstairs.

I will get back to you when I out of school and played another monkey round.

But I don't think the explosion could hit the quick revive from under the centrifuge, that's almost half the room.