Endless Round (Der Riese)

OK, I was playing Der Riese a while ago. It was round 10, and I started to link Teleporter C. I killed the last zombie on my way to the mainframe, and a Dog Round started. The thunder sound came at the EXACT same time as I linked the teleporter. 2 Dogs appeared, and then a Max Ammo from the Teleporter. When the MAx Ammo appeared, the "end of Boss Round" music started to play and the Round began to change again. the 2 dogs were still there attacking. Round 12 finished the Dogs up (killed the 2, 2 more came, etc.) After all the dogs were eliminated, normal zombies started to spawn. After this it was Round 12 forever untill I eventually quit.

JUst something weird that happened. Thought I'd share it. Tried it again, but it didnt work. Maybe it takes super-exact timing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Not even gonna reply to my intended topic. Alright then. Whatever.

World at War Shi No Numa, on solo, only spawns a maximum 24 zombies per round. If you get the WunderWaffe DG2, you can wipe out any round with 3 shots. Dog rounds give you a Max Ammo every 4 rounds, so you never run out. After round 210, every 2 or 3 zombies round will have really low health. Its fun to blow em away with a shotgun on those rounds. Dont even need the DG2 for em. I did this the first time and got to round 427. Then I tried for 1000, but died at 800. If you do it right you can kill a round in about 30 seconds.

• 2 weeks later...

Der Riese is my favorite zombie map, and I think I've played it over 100 times, although this has happend to me like five times. Most of the time what we'll do is me & my friends will keep using the teleporter until we get a nuke and that will end the round, but sometimes it will just end eventually after like 15 minutes of waiting. In later rounds when there is a slight chance of getting a power-up from the teleporter I think your best bet is to just wait it out for like 15 minutes (go get a snack/bathroom breaks/ect.).