Nacht Der Untoten solo strategy

Superhands

Hey guys, another solo guide for you here, made for Eye's Master Zombies Guide. Pretty short and basic guide as there's nothing really to aim for except for getting weapons and choosing a loop, which of course I'll help you with here.

Gotten me to round 23 so far, needs major concentration at all times. This also works extremely well on the W@W version in which I reached round 66, but being that it was the first ever zombies map the AI of the zombies is considerably lower than that of those on the Black ops version of the map.

Starting area

First round – Knife only.

Second round – 8 shots to the chest with the pistol, then knife. Knife 2 times when you run out of ammo. Rebuild all the windows at the end of the round.

Third round – Keep knifing the zombies at the windows, holding them off for as long as possible. When they start to pile in, open the stairs (NOT the HELP door), go along, and open the 2nd set, down to the HELP room and buy the Thompson.

Finish out the round by camping in the HELP room.

Before Round 10

In this map, all of the areas are small and tight and it’s risky to start running trains before round 10, as the walkers in the group will straggle and you’ll probably run into them and get stuck. You’ll be camping up by the grenade spot until then. Leave a crawler at the end of each round to use the random box.

As for what weapons to aim for:

Thundergun

LMG

Thompson

Obviously you’ll need Mule Kick to have all 3 of them.

Once you start running trains/kiting, I’d advise you to carry the Thundergun at all times while gathering a group just in case you get blocked off in any way.

I wouldn’t recommend using the Ray Gun on this map while running trains – making crawlers will most likely spell death.

Rounds 10+/end-game strategy

You’ll now start using the main strategy, which will apply to the rest of the game. This will basically consist of running trains in the spawn room, next to the HELP door (this is why I advised you to keep it closed earlier). It’s a loop I’ve been using since the W@W version of Nacht and I’ve found this to be the easiest/safest loop to pull off. Here’s a rough image to show the loop, using the 'wonky figure-8' strategy that's becoming increasingly popular for use in small areas:

I’d recommend sprinting on the cut-backs and using a dragging technique when leading the zombies around the pillars.

As usual, make sure you gather all of the zombies in before you shoot any of them. It's best to only shoot before you loop round the pillar nearest the window.

Remember, always have your Thundergun in hand when looping in case of emergency, and never hesitate to use it. You may also need to start uing the Thundergun to take out waves in the 30+ rounds as using other guns will start taking too long to complete rounds.

You can lead the zombies into the HELP room (via the stairs of course) to buy more Thompson ammo or to 'spin the Thundergun' (put it back in the box to get it again to effectively replenish it's ammo). Simply lead them down the stairs into the HELP room and wait next to the Thompson until the zombies reach you, then move left and down the other side of the pillars towards the box. You can then keep doing this clockwise-loop, hitting the box each time round.

And that's about it... as I said, not much to aim for in this map apart from trying not to get hit more than once at a time due to the lack of perks!

Best of luck with this map, if it had Juggernog it'd make it a pretty easy map as this is a pretty easy loop to pull off. Just the fact that there's no perks that make it damn hard!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic