Your NDU [W@W] Strategy?

I would like to know what is your favorite strategy for Nacht Der Untoten (solo and in waw).

I gather my points to over 2000 and buy the M1A1 Carbine. And when its starts to get hard in the starting room, I head up.

Buy the stairs and then right away another stairs to the help room. You should have money to buy box 2-3 times.

Then I go next to the Thompson, and buy that unless I already got Ray gun and Machine gun from the box :D

But you can hold the zombies back by using only the Thompson till rounds 15-18, so you don't have that hurry to get that ray gun.

Being right next to the tommy gun you can repair the window right behind you and shoot target coming all the way from stairs and the wall.

Only tricky part is that you can get trouble if many zombies rush from the left side window so keep an eye on that.

If the zombies get in your face run on the left side of the pillars avoiding zombies, and take a turn between the last and second last pillar.

Usually this works and you can rush back to the tommy gun window and start shooting the zombies and they are packed tight.

This maneuver can give you time to reload that Ray Gun.

This strategy gets me fairly easy to 20+ levels.

But what is your NDU solo strategy?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much the same as my Black Ops strategy, but obviously a different choices of weapons, Ray Gun and Flamethrower being the choice instead:

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=18410

Obviously the W@W version is so much easier than the Black Ops version - only 24 zombs a round in solo play and the Nacht zombies don't swipe you as you run past them, so you'll only really die if you get stuck/stop moving.