ANNOYING glitch on the monkey rounds, no Max recieved...

Superhands

So this is a glitch I've experienced about 5 times now. It's basically, the last of the monkeys are attacking a perk machine. You kill them, and they still take your perk as they die.

But that's not the most annoying part. Whenever this has happend, I've also not recieved my Max Ammo, which can be a pain in the ass at the best of times.

Has anyone else experienced this before?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't.

I've seen that the ammo is quite in the air or something, but not that I wouldn't get it at all. One explanation I could think of is that you kill the monkey in the moment he teleports from the machine back onto the ground. So that his position is not defined by the game, and therefore neither the position of the ammo. But that you kill him five times in a row in that moment is not really likely. So I have no clue what happened there.

I think I have situations in my mind where I kill the last monkey, that was on a machine, but then the ammo was just a bit weird placed, bit above the ground as said. But I'm pretty sure I've got always one. Very weird glitch.

• 2 weeks later...