Zombie Ideas Opinion Poll

I have coined all the most discussed ideas from the other topics and condensed them into this opinion poll so that we can see what you all think of them. None of these are taken from my ideas (although I have suggested some things that they also have :P)

Please choose as many options as you want, after all this is to see what you like!

All choices are anonymous (as all polls on this site are :D) and by ticking a box you are saying that you like this idea.

*Zombie co-op/solo campaign - many, myself included have suggested a seperate campaign mode in which each mission has a start and finish, not continuing eindefinitely. A lot of support for this one in other topics.

*Objective and survival gameplay options - The choice of two game modes, possibly alongside the zombie campaign, the closest analogy I can find is the difference between spec ops missions and survival, except imagine choosing a survival map, then it is with objectives based around a preferenece, rather than seperate scenarios (i.e. survive for x rounds, extract a player from the map, obtain the golden rod, Defend certain windows/areas for certain time, escape the map! or a mixture of these and more).

*Custom mode / custom settings - i.e. private mode or as options to choose from (i.e. just like multiplayer variations). For example: Classic (i.e. like Dawn of the dead zombies, always slow and weak, like round 1 strength zombies), Original (obvious :D), Extreme (one hit downs), custom modes (D.I.Y. only in private modes)

*Gun fusions - You combine two guns and get one with both's traits and attachments (i.e. MG + flamethrower -> MG with flamer / with incendary ammo / fires only flame (but more concentrated and further)), obviously you lose a gun but you get one better one!

*Secondary objectives - "(not "easter eggs"): A number of objectives or challenges could be implemented; these are optional and show themselves throughout the course of the game. The reward provides incentive to complete them; however there is no penalty if they are not attempted." -Aussienitro

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you add the 8 player coop and more maps than 2 or 3 at the start plz?thx

More zombies maps in each maps pack, best thing that could possibly happen.

However, the consoles could most likely not handle 6-8 player co-op. The consoles can just about handle 4 player zombies, adding more players would most likely make the game lag or crash. The only way to remedy this would be to lower the amount of zombies on the map at any given time to 15 or something, which would make things far too easy.

I'd love to see a solo leaderboard, other than that I'd like the game to be kept simple.

21-3-12

Please re-vote as necessary.

Changed poll:

Removed opinions

Added Knife-Aid perk:

Cost: 2500

Effects:

-Doubles/triples Knife Damage

-faster Knifing

-recover faster from Knifing

-Flinch Less when hit

Added More zombie maps in each dlc + more with the game option

Added More players on each map option

UPDATE: Please be aware it is an unavoidable feature in the website that it resets voting after I add new opinions, however this does present a bonus as now later added opinions will not be handicapped in voting.