NDU 20+ Safe Strategy (VenoM's WR strategy)

Hey guys, so as you may know, yesterday VzuaLxVenoM achieved round 62 on Nacht Der Untoten with a really safe strategy he devised himself, utilizing knowledge of spawn control.

I've recorded a quick video of a round 20 playthrough to show you guys how to use his strategy at rounds 20+ when the spawns are still a little slow. This may possibly work a little earlier too.

It may not be the quickest strategy, but in a map without Juggernog I think safety is top of the list of priorities ;)

-lxG1qUqzM8

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people when they wake up in the morning they just want to go through the day.

Some people wake up looking to improve their lives.

You even in your dream still devise strategies and ways to get better. Your commitment to excellence is beyond rare. I applaud you.

I actually thought of this strategy two days before he did this world record! :( I actually told all my friends I am going for the solo world record on this map using the exact same strategy but I died before I reached 20 :facepalm: . I also though of the "Five" upstairs strategy then relaxingend posted it up about a month later. I hate when I think of a strat and I think I will get recognition for it but it turns out its already being used.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Was playing this map last night.

Noticed on co-op there were many achieved higher than 62, including feelsbadbro. Are all those records tainted? How do they do that?

There's also a glitch in Nacht that makes all the zombies cluster at the door way to the mystery box. I recently bought the rez. map pack and wanted remember the old days of NDU. First game with randoms ran into a glitcher who opened the stairs and jumped into some glitch upstairs.

If you sat right next to the mystery box, no zombie would target you and they would get stuck in the doorway (which was directly under him I suppose). You also had the box right there so ammo would never be a problem.

The game lagged out at 18, I never figured out what he was doing, just said he joined a game to see if the glitch still worked (which it did). If you had a team of two you could easily go as far as you wanted.

He also mentioned barrier glitches he used in "five", COTD, kino, SNN, and Ascension.

Apparently the only map he knew of no "real" exploits for high rounds was Shang, which made me happy and is probably why I'm still 400th in the world there.

In general most 99'ers on the leaderboards are modders but many of the higher rounds are achieved through glitches as well.

• 3 weeks later...