Hello, Sizmatics Here!

So i am not really new to the forum...but posting wise fairly new.

Just want to say hi. :D

I play lots of zombies, I have played zombies ever since i discovered it through campaign play on W@W so i am not new to zombies ;)

I hope to play lots of zombies with people from the forums here.

World at War PC User : RedPandas (I didn't buy through steam)

XBox Gamertag : LeGiT T1GER

Steam: Boboquopan (just add me for the Lulz)

Oh and if you please would check out my youtube channel : youtube.com/sizmatics

Me and My friend started it back in September/October 2011 and we only have 10 subs :( but we have almost 1500 views. We did mainly Minecraft but i have started doing Nazi Zombies videos considering i just got my new computer and i can finally play it :)

Lets get to the real introduction though.

The names Jake, I am 15 (yes i was an immature 11-year old squeaky-voiced kid when i played W@W those 4 years ago was it? Yes 4 i believe. Not so much any more....the squeaky voiced part :lol: )

I have played CoD since CoD2(although i got it a bit late) and I don't intend to quit anytime soon.

HUGE FAN of zombies, gigantic emphasis on the words "HUGE FAN".

Music-wise, I like anything except for rap and country. My top three favorite genres are probably 1. Dubstep/Techno 2. Alternative 3. Screamo/Metal (or whatever you want to call it). BUT! I have to say...when I play zombies i listen to elena siegman...115,Beauty Of Annihilation, etc.

I hope to get very acquainted with this forum and post lots every day to become a very active member.

See you around the forums ;)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think youtube tags will work on signature lines. Instead you can just place a link if you wish to do so.

BTW if you are seeking games be sure to visit teammate finder. Our forum Index is a good place to start. Please post your introduction so we can greet you properly. Once again welcome to the site and have some [brains]

I don't think youtube tags will work on signature lines. Instead you can just place a link if you wish to do so.

BTW if you are seeking games be sure to visit teammate finder. Our forum Index is a good place to start. Please post your introduction so we can greet you properly. Once again welcome to the site and have some [brains]

Oh Well... I guess i will just post a link...It would awesome if it actually worked

Made some changes to my Introduction too