How would you play it?

In a game with random, you have the most impressive credentials. All three based on resume look ok, one has a lot higher kills. In the map of Ascension, two hang by the flopper, one with more kills hang by the MPL. How would you play with them?

I love team work so would make an attempt, if they want to play separately then I might go AK74

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume the team by Flopper has the thunder gun which is why they like to stick together.

If the one by MPL has the spawn door closed, I would hang by Spawn room.

If not I would hang on by any other spots below

1. Pack a punch room. Just circle around the room before pap and shoot them after you gather a small train.

Guns: Mustang and sally + any box gun. Later pack a punched past round 20.

Perks: Jug, Flopper, Stamin up, Speed

2. Junk yard lander / claymore room.

Guns: Mustang and sally, AK. Later Pap AK at Round 25 +.

Perks: Same as 1.

3. Turret area right above spawn room, the first door you open to go for mp5k. This is my favorite area. Have access to mp5k, AK and easy hording.

Guns: Mustang and sally, ray gun, Mp5k, Ballistic Knife, Crossbow, Gersch Device.

Perks: Jug, Flopper, Speed and quick revive.

Why quick revive? You are most likely the person the zombies will attract each time one of the parties by flopper or MPL goes down. Just wait until their zombies come to you and fly away to get them.

Hope that helps.

This is by far my favorite setup question and I'd like to see more of this.

Hope that helps.

This is by far my favorite setup question and I'd like to see more of this.

Having your input always a blessing.

BTW got business in Chicago in the fall. Scared of heights but going up Sears tower. Will be wearing diaper.

sweet, let me know when you are here. They have sky deck now for Willis tower, pretty cool.

I would probably just run around the map like I always do. Haha

Or just stay in the area in front of the Pack-A-Punch machine.

OR hang around the area of the Stamin-Up/Lander and Mystery Box.

I also often just stick around the area the mystery box is, so if I run out of ammo, bam the box is right there. Use it enough, box moves. Migrate to area box moved. Continue cycle. :3

But if they need help I'm always glad to help out.