Just a Little Late

Hello everyone! My name is Jake-Duck, and I am about one year and five months late to post this. You have probably seen me post around as a general user, not posting many theories or strategies. As of the time I am writing this, I am 15 years old and just about to finish 8th grade. (I started school a year later than most kids did, I wasn't held back or anything :P ) Like many people on this site, I am an avid gamer. I play for several hours nearly every day.

I do not only play games, I am also learning to mod them. I am only a novice modder, but if you want to see I bit of what I can do you can see my Perk-a-Colas and Hellhounds in Skyrim mod here This mod was made to please zombie fans, so feel free to give suggestions! :)

As a member of this forum, I am just a regular poster who gives thoughts, ideas, and feedback. If you have noticed that many people are now posting introductions, it might be because of this little guy:

Believe it or not, this medal was an idea I came up with. Many members jump right into the action like I did without telling people who they were. They decided to give people an introduction by building a reputation. This is perfectly fine, but how do we know who they really are? I sent the idea into Covert Gunman in hopes that it would encourage new members to show themselves to the world, and look at what happened! If you have something to say or share, don't hold it back!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for a medal?

You don't need it, you are far more respected than this medal.

The regulars know who you are.

No, this wasn't for the medal. I just thought it was appropriate that I made one after encouraging others to make them. After seeing people redoing their intros or making them for the first time I figured it was time for me to show who I was. Thank you for saying that. It really feels good to hear somebody say that they acknowledge who I am. :)