Thought I'd finally make an account

Just a quick introduction.

I'm Pascal, yes that's my real first name (I believe it's a French name. Not that it matters). I'm Dutch. I've known about Zombies since World at War. One of my friends owned the game and we played Nacht der Untoten occasionally. I was a big noob back then cause I never really played CoD before that. When Black Ops came out he convinced me to get the game so we could play online together. Then, when I got used to the controls, I got addicted to the game. I've played the regular multiplayer and Zombies for many hours since the game was released. I still play Zombies occasionally but stopped playing the regular multiplayer a while ago. I have the Platinum trophy on Black Ops. That friend I mentioned earlier sold me World at War recently, but I don't play it.

When I started to get into Zombies I wanted to know who the characters were and what they were talking about. I subscribed to some Zombie players on Youtube like Syndicate and NGTZombies, and I found out that this forum existed as well as the CoD Wiki. That's when I realised there's actually a story. I think that happened about a year ago, but I didn't feel like creating an account here.

Nowadays I don't play Black Ops that much but I'm really excited about Black Ops 2 so I thought I'd create an account here to follow the latest Zombie news and theories.

I'm a PS3 Player.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

CoDz is the forefront for Zombies development, so you made a good choice! The CoD Wiki is made up from a bunch of people who don't really look at facts or anything. A lot of their information is wrong, they are very gullible about believing false things.

As for your PSN, you can add it to your user info on the right of your posts by going to the following:

User Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit GamerTags on the left side

From there, you can enter your PSN name into the proper slot and scroll down and press submit, then you are good to go! Welcome to the site!