Late introduction

Hey humble soldier here, now i know this is a late introduction, but i thought this would help get my name out there alittle bit better :D I've already posted a couple of posts, ideas, and theories. This website has already helped me with strategy and find other great people to play zombies with. I have also met a few dwellers, way2g00, that have posted amazing and clever topics. I hope to help this site grow and one day become a callofdutyzombies.com "DWELLER".

Thanks for everything everbody :D

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[tab][/tab]Goodluck to you on achieving your goal. My advice to you, is just to enjoy yourself and have fun here. Be the best CoDz'er you can be. Our staff may currently be large, but that doesn't mean that there won't be space one day. Until then, just keep contributing quality ideas and regardless of tittle or not, you will be appreciated and admired around here. Welcome to CoDz. 8-)

• Administrators

Welcome to CoDz! I've had some interaction with you and it only seems appropriate that if you want Dweller, two Dwellers reply first :D

If you didn't know already, I'm Tac, and if you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other staff member!