Nacht: Super's Fast 30+ Strategy

Hey guys, so here's my fast and safe (well, as safe as it can get without having Jugg) 30+ strategy. Roughly 40 seconds per spawn and just as safe as Venom's strategy, which this strategy is loosely based on.

I developed this strategy during my world record run to round 80, working out an early version of the strategy in the 40s and discovering the zone-mechanics trick in the 70s - using this trick, the strategy becomes safe to use at round 30, probably a little earlier.

VERY IMPORTANT to sit in the corner immediately after killing the group in the first room; all the while you're sitting in this corner, all of the spawns will only be triggered in the first room, which ensures a clear path back to the Thompson room.

On both ends of the map, best to wait for 9 seconds after your Thundergun shot before you move.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days