The [REDEFINED] MZG Table of Contents (Preview)

Now for some of you who have questions: this is a completely new guide that only carries over one old guide and uses Superhands' newest strategies (some of which have never been seen). With it, I've added one more major author to the roster (bringing the total of major authors to 6- major constitutes contributing a few critical guides to the whole thing), as well as included the Easter Egg Guides to Call of the Dead and Moon.

A very detailed report on all the authors and their accomplishments.

2. [REDEFINED] How to be a Good Zombies Player by Ehjookayted and perfectlemonade

These are the guides that are niche type guides that include things such as advanced perk discussion, Tom's collection of quick tips, and resources for all zombie players of all skills. I also hope to include MegaAfroMan's Weapon Guide in here as well.

4. Beginner Guides by Ehjookayted, Tom852 and jayghf1978

Guides that really push your gameplay to the next level. These guides are excellent for the player that wants to challenge himself. Solo then co-op are both covered and this will be the longest section of the guide. An understanding of game mechanics are required for this section to be fully understood. Maps will be covered one by one in this order.

[*:1jgjpaq7]Kino der Toten
    [*:1jgjpaq7]Five
    [*:1jgjpaq7]Dead Ops Arcade
    [*:1jgjpaq7]Nacht der Untoten
    [*:1jgjpaq7]Verruckt
    [*:1jgjpaq7]Shi No Numa
    [*:1jgjpaq7]Der Riese
    [*:1jgjpaq7]Ascension
    [*:1jgjpaq7]Call of the Dead
    [*:1jgjpaq7]Shangri-La
    [*:1jgjpaq7]Moon

No Man's Land is the name of the game for this section, with other cool challenges included as well. A bonus here is the camping guide, on how to really maximize your ammo and survive the longest in one location. This guide will also include cool weapon set-ups and such, for any occasion. Easter Egg Guides will be included as well. Think of this as the fun section of the guide.

Anything left out will be addressed by me. This section might not even be necessary!

Enjoy it all guys. Also, the entire guide will follow this format below:

Main Section

Hello, this is the section of the guide that introduces the sub-section in a cliche way.

Guide Title

Hello, now we are in the guide's actual contents. Do you have an image or video? Center it!

[

Image ]

If you have any questions about guides or want more specific details, I'll answer them as best I can in the rest of the thread!

Ehj~

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait!!! Almost like seeing a blockbuster trailer only to find out it will not release for a while. The anticipation and build up will he huge!

Kinda weird to see my name up there with the big names, almost instantly lower the credibility in my mind. What I provided were mere reminders of how we progressed from the beginning stages. Definitely do not believe I deserve credit for it, especially since I'm not the originator of these executions.

Can't wait!!! Almost like seeing a blockbuster trailer only to find out it will not release for a while. The anticipation and build up will he huge!

Kinda weird to see my name up there with the big names, almost instantly lower the credibility in my mind. What I provided were mere reminders of how we progressed from the beginning stages. Definitely do not believe I deserve credit for it, especially since I'm not the originator of these executions.

Psssssh jay, you need to give yourself more credit. You're a fantastic writer. Love the stuff you put out.

Can't wait for this, Paolo. Like I told you in Skype, if you need help with anything, I'm your man. I will have a ton of time as I will be resting and recovering from camp this next week or so. :D Looking forward to seeing this!