Hello CoDz I'm SEAtactics

Hello! My name is Ben or you can just call me SEA. I going to hopefully get to know a lot of you well in the future. I will start simple (just the basics), My life has been twists and turns, most for the worst and some for the best! I found out about this forum through a Youtuber named Spiderbite. I fell in love with Tac's awesome theory then it moved on from there. I eventually made a account, my first thread (or post) was just a simple analysis on the Zombies poster when I thought I spotted Richtofen in the background, the post didnt guarder lots of attention. Then I eventually made more but I've already met a great person which I know consider a friend j2dakilla. To rap this up I will share some interests! I LOVE zombies the story is so compelling with the characters and the fanbase. I have a Youtube where I am hoping to be a Great commentator and hopefully the greatest there is. I hope to become a frequent poster here and a friend to all who enjoy this forum. This is SEAtactics signing out and as always I love you!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic