Red Power-Ups Returning?

If you have ever had the QED on Moon you may know it can give you red power-ups/power-downs which are bad for the players.

1)Do you think Treyarc will put these in Black Ops II as it would make the game harder and they could of use them on Moon as a little beta test of how they effect us and how we react, what do you think?

2) If they were to return in Black Ops II do you think they would be as common as normal power-ups or do you think something has to trigger them such as the QED?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The QED is a very interesting piece of equipment. We know from Richtofen's quote it can "destroys the sanctity of relativity" and "blast a hole in space-time". The QED appears to be able to create a link between our world and Aether:

Richtofen - “Nothing happened, at least in this reality” (said when picking up a negative(red) power up)

Samantha - “Daddy, is that you?” - powerup_a????es__plr2 (negative(red) powerup

Richtofen(Announcer) - "I'll take your points! Thank you! Hahaha!" - points_negative

I see the QED playing an important role of the continuing story of Richtofen's Grand Scheme, and I assume (and hope) we'll be seeing it again.

I little theory of mine was; Power ups affecting the enemy team in 4z4 mode. So, when team A picks up a power up, it also affects team B, but in a negative way (e.g. 2x points vs 0.5x points or something :roll: ). Or.. separate drops being 'power downs' as you call them, affecting ONLY the enemy team. Your QED theory could work with that nicely too.

Again, just a lil'theory I came up with... not even a rumor.

Don't get me started on the QED... (in short) I love it :D

Treyarch should put these into the game, as you said it'll make it harder. It would be good to have them, it would give us something to look out for.

I would love the QED to be in the next few maps anyway.

I little theory of mine was; Power ups affecting the enemy team in 4z4 mode. So, when team A picks up a power up, it also affects team B, but in a negative way (e.g. 2x points vs 0.5x points or something :roll: ). Or.. separate drops being 'power downs' as you call them, affecting ONLY the enemy team. Your QED theory could work with that nicely too.

I like it... a lot. It would bring even more competition to the game.

Oh sure, when you think if an idea almost mirror-similar to mine( and no I'm not saying you stole it,), you get: that's very interesting and sounds fun, but when I do it I get: ummm this idea is god awful and you need to die, yolo... People....

Oh sure, when you think if an idea almost mirror-similar to mine( and no I'm not saying you stole it,), you get: that's very interesting and sounds fun, but when I do it I get: ummm this idea is god awful and you need to die, yolo... People....

he got positive feedback from 2 dudes. calm down man, you also got some positive feedback if I do recall.