Gun Game - Fun Zombies Challenge for Any Map

As much as I love zombies, just trying to climb those rounds gets tedious. Not difficult, just boring. I love a good challenge.

My friends and I have tried this challenge many times now, made some tweaks here and there, and now it's my favorite challenge to do: the Zombies Gun Game.

It can be done on any map with any number of players. Here are the rules:

For the first five rounds, use your pistol and wall weapons. When you reach round 5 (or whenever you get to the box - I know it takes longer on certain maps), each player will spin the box twice to get two weapons. These will be their only weapons for the next five rounds. After these five rounds, switch out your weapons again for two more random weapons. If you lose track, just switch out on every round divisible by 5 (5, 10, 15, 20, etc). Everything else is allowed - perks, knives, claymores, grenades, and Pack-a-Punch.

What I love about this challenge is that it tests your versatility, and also gives you an opportunity to use weapons that you wouldn't normally use. Before I tried this challenge, I would always turn up my nose at the CZ75 Dual Wield. Now, it's one of my favorites. It's also partially a test of luck ;)

Fun anecdote: I was doing this challenge on CotD, and on round 25 it was time to switch weapons. I had Mule Kick, so I got three. L96A1, Dragunov, and China Lake. My three least favorite weapons in the game actually provided one of my most fun experiences.

Other clarifying rules:

- You can switch out weapons one round before you technically have to, if you leave a crawler at the end of the round. This way you can avoid dealing with zombies while you spin the box.

- Death Machines are allowed. Personally, I choose not to get the Wunderwaffe from George (I just kill him for the perk), but I'll leave that up to you.

- If you get a tactical grenade from the box while spinning, just take it and spin again. You are allowed to use these if you get them.

- Mule Kick is allowed to get a third weapon from the box, however if you buy Mule Kick between weapon-switching rounds, you're not allowed to get a third weapon until it's time to switch.

- If you die and spawn back in with a pistol, you're allowed to get two new weapons from the box until the rest of your team switches out their weapons.

One last thing: my friends and I experimented with a rule that during Fire Sales, you may spin the box if you want, but you have to take whatever it gives you. We don't play with this rule anymore, but you may prefer to try it.

Try it out, let me know what you think, and, if you can't resist, brag about some of your records with this challenge ;)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic