Something unnoticed on the Nuketown picture

Hey guys, I have been browsing these forums since they pretty much started, but haven't really posted anything until now, and I know everyone is so hyped about Nuketown Zombies, but what if your all too hyped that you start to miss stuff? A lot of stuff has been happening recently that isn't a coincidence. The tweet from jimmy Zielinski, The bloody hand print picture released on Saturday, now the Nuketown zombies map. It all ties together. However one of the main things I wanna discuss is, how does the story tie in to Nuketown?

Well, quite simply, it doesn't. The only thing that COULD fit would be the whole story around the 'Manhattan project' but I can't see Nuketown zombies as being the MAIN story zombie map, perhaps something on the side and an added extra (like FIVE) and I hope nobody is forgetting the little bits of developer gameplay from E3! There was a diner which I can't remember seeing in Nuketown, I guess a Diner could play a role in a Nuketown map, but I doubt it.

So onto the main topic I wanted to discuss, there's a little symbol in the bottom corner of the picture for Nuketown Zombies.

Here's the normal picture:

Here's the symbol close up:

But anyway guys, please post your thoughts.

UPDATE:

I know that the symbol is on the actual billboard, but it looks different on this one.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait... What if the nuke that destroyed nuke town in the 60s was filled with 115?!? That would mean the gov. Would send soldiers in to "fix the problemb"! Then they irradicated all the zombies, and then they built nuke town2025 on top? That would make a great multiplayer zombie map with no Easter eggs(besides the song) and wouldn't tie to hard into the storyline! It's absolutely genius!