Game dynamics- What are your ideas?

I've been thinking since the preview yesterday and was seeing how fast the zombies were running.

This got me thinking about their actions with pulling things off the bus. This make it seem like their even more intent on killing you, so Richtofen isn't playing around!

This has also got me thinking on how many strings he will pull to try and kill us...

So I'm here to ask what strings do you think he will pull and how far do you think he'll go?

We know that Sam could control people (from the Ascension EE) so could this come into play... maybe we could see things that aren't there. The environment could also come into play and the possible types of zombies could well affect the way we play.

Bear in mind it does look like Richtofen wants us dead!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam only wanted Edward dead only. So of course Edward wants the people who can stop him dead. So strings he will pull may fall is to speed up things. If more dead die then Edward grows even more powerful and only make things worse. So his making sure this does happen and that the people are dead. My only thought is how is he able to control earth zombies in the first place. Maxis said in order to stop his power form expanding, they shoot earth with missiles.

There's also the fact zombies have been evolving since the NDU days. From reaching through the windows to grab you, to dodging bullets. That's not to mention they were starting to make breakthroughs in Kino. And Richtofen actually knows a lot more about the zombies that Sam would, so I can only see them getting stronger.