What is the ultimate goal of Tranzit?

It can't be getting high rounds, that's survival. It probably isn't leveling up, that's saved for "Grief" mode. So what is the goal, just walk around and kill zombies for fun? Probably not, there will likely be easter eggs and such, but those are only done by a few. Will there be quests (since we can find items and craft weapons apparently)? What will we be doing in this massive world?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is an achievement for the 'Green Run sidequest'. So yes there will be quest.

Yeah, but that was a leak, so I didn't want to get in trouble or anything haha.

But yeah, I think direct quests with objectives would be great for Zombies. I hate comparing (but I'm going to anyway haha) maybe it'll be like Dead Island or Borderlands, just without experience.

You have been reported to the cyberpolice, AND THE STATE POLICE! Just joking. :mrgreen:

But I don't know if this has been addressed, but I assumed that this would be like no mans land. No waves, just limitless zombies. It will probably be "survive the longest" and "most kills" and what not.

Also I doubt there are whole new maps off of the path. It seemed to me like the biggest attraction of going into the mist is to find scrap parts more frequently.

I bet it will come with a slew of Easter eggs and side quests.

You have been reported to the cyberpolice, AND THE STATE POLICE! Just joking. :mrgreen:

But I don't know if this has been addressed, but I assumed that this would be like no mans land. No waves, just limitless zombies. It will probably be "survive the longest" and "most kills" and what not.

Also I doubt there are whole new maps off of the path. It seemed to me like the biggest attraction of going into the mist is to find scrap parts more frequently.

I bet it will come with a slew of Easter eggs and side quests.

Limitless zombies and challenges is already known as timed gameplay. Check out Yoteslaya who plays a bunch of these maps already on WaW PC.