A theory i really liked

This is a theory made by RADAUSTINS27 that seemed really plausable and possible.

So what if we have two stories going on that all lead to one ending? so we have these 4 new characters trying to survive on earth, and from the acheivments that were recently RELEASED, not LEAKED, we have Tranzit, and we have anohther map named Green run, so if this map is real, what if one map has our orginal four characters going back in time to try to stop the events from taking place, while in real time, these four new characters are just trying to survive? This isnt my theory and this isnt exactly how he said it but i liked it alot

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What I think will happen is that tranzit will either be like cotd or five, if it's like cotd we have to help tank Nikolai takeo and samanthia, if it's like five, then there will be hints that the origional four members will be somewhere else on earth doing something else (such as repairing the HARRP to fix the earth or stop richtofen)

Who knows, maybe transit will take place in the alternate reality and will become sort of a Easter egg hub, each time tank and co move somewhere new, a new Easter egg will appear in tranzit that hints towards where the z-crew is going next. Although not actually ever changing the location.

And that new and old statement said above raises a red flag for me: kinda reminds me of the black ops 2 campaign...