Vahn Reveals Zombie Menu! (Not a Leak)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We play 4-player split-screen on Modern Warfare 2 & 3 all the time. Same with Black Ops multiplayer...Why the hell not zombies?

The original Zombie mode could only handle 2 people, even when it came over to Black Ops. However, since the game is now on the multiplayer engine, it may be able to handle more. But I wouldn't pin my hopes on tha too much. They seem to have added a LOT of stuff that may make it unable to handle 4 people.

We play 4-player split-screen on Modern Warfare 2 & 3 all the time. Same with Black Ops multiplayer...Why the hell not zombies?

The original Zombie mode could only handle 2 people, even when it came over to Black Ops. However, since the game is now on the multiplayer engine, it may be able to handle more. But I wouldn't pin my hopes on tha too much. They seem to have added a LOT of stuff that may make it unable to handle 4 people.

I still don't understand the reason why. What's the difference between 4-player Combat Training and 4-player zombies?

The Zombie maps have more interactable features. Also, it lasts for much longer than 10 minutes. The longer the game lasts, the more memeory it uses. That's why high Rounds have lag. Apparently it was just too much for 4 people to handle. But 2 people get along okay. If you notice, when playing with 2 people, the second player's graphics are actually of a lower quality. So they barely even got 2 players in there.

The Zombie maps have more interactable features. Also, it lasts for much longer than 10 minutes. The longer the game lasts, the more memeory it uses. That's why high Rounds have lag. Apparently it was just too much for 4 people to handle. But 2 people get along okay. If you notice, when playing with 2 people, the second player's graphics are actually of a lower quality. So they barely even got 2 players in there.

I have always wondered why this is. Another random question is this way 1st player can see the box, but player 2 can't. Or is that another thing all together?

I think that's a one in a lifetime glitch. Both players can see the box fine for me.

Ok, just to make this clear.

Split screen, may be online, may be offline. But when the 2nd player (bottom screen) looks up they cant see the light that shows the box.

Haven't played split screen in a while, but when some gets a chance, set up COTD and be the 2nd player.

I don;t mean the box itself just the light!

Yes, that is why that happens. Many graphical quirks happen on the second player when splitscreen-playing. One thing is the light from the Mystery Box. Another is texturing. For example, in Shangri-La, if you look at the rocks in the starting area and back up, eventually the rocks will all "smoothen". Not to mention that the second player's lighting can really get messed up in Moon.