Tips for Easter Egging (Need tips)

Right, I'm mega busy at work but I'll get this short.

I'm not offering tips as I don't have any. But I would like some of our more experienced members to post tips, ideas, clues, historic stories, in order to help out the community in order to find the Easter Eggs.

What sort of things should we be looking for?

Are we listening to quotes?

Are we to be pushing every button on every object within the map??

Anything that could help us begin the search when it comes to release.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Easter eggs give you a starting spot. It's up to you to figure out where to go from there.

I decided to do Shangri-la with friends without looking at answers. It was so much fun. But the most hilarious thing happened. We knife all the plates that appear across the map and we don't know what to do next. So time is about to run out on the eclipse and my friend starts spinning in circles and chunking grenades. Well one of those grenades rolled next to the bamboo tent thing and blew it up. We exited eclipse and my friend was like "HOLY CRAP I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!" It was so funny being there freaking out.

In BO2 zombies, everyone will now have theater mode. So fly that free cam around all over the maps, inside and out. Take screenshots of anything that looks interesting or out of the ordinary and share them.

As far as quotes go, every quote should somehow drive the story forward. Sometimes the quotes are straight forward. But other times they have a deeper sub-text to them.

Oh, and look for TV sets with this logo on it.

I'd recommend checking Nuketown 2025 first because we saw this in it's trailer, and the original Nuketown had an easter egg song with shooting all the heads off the manikins.

Thanks all I have for now off the top of my head,

- Mix

In BO2 zombies, everyone will now have theater mode. So fly that free cam around all over the maps, inside and out. Take screenshots of anything that looks interesting or out of the ordinary and share them.

As far as quotes go, every quote should somehow drive the story forward. Sometimes the quotes are straight forward. But other times they have a deeper sub-text to them.

Thanks all I have for now off the top of my head,

- Mix

I never even considered how useful that Theater mode is gonna be for us storyline guys. The ability to take pictures or videos showing exactly what's going on is gonna be extremely helpful. Damn, that's gonna be awesome.

But yes, what Mix said.

I never even considered how useful that Theater mode is gonna be for us storyline guys. The ability to take pictures or videos showing exactly what's going on is gonna be extremely helpful. Damn, that's gonna be awesome.

But yes, what Mix said.

I bought BO on PC about a year ago, simply so I could no-clip the maps. It helped me tremendously in taking my research to the next level.

But now in BO2 we all have theater mode. As soon as I heard that announced, I cancelled my PC pre-order (already have a pre-order for Xbox).

And because everyone will have theater mode now, I'm guessing that all the little easter eggs within the maps will be found out within the first couple days.

- Mix