Who Else Is Mad?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I am not.

Gives me more time to replay AC2 for the 11th time.

Since BO2 will be the only thing I play until GTA5 and after that it will be BO2 and GTA5 until the new Treyarch CoD or until I am bored of videogames.

So no...I am not.

But yes...they are jerks and I can see why you and some other people are a bit pissed about that.

I'm not mad at all. I'm jealous...

If I walked into my local game store and saw that some dumbass minimum wage employee accidentially stocked the game on store shelves early.... there would be no hesitation. I'd be buying that game, no questions asked, and get out of the store as fast as possible.

Feeling sorry for all the millions of people who have to wait until release day to play the game, and worrying about how me playing the game early would hurt their feeling, would be a complete after-thought.

- Mix

Kinda I just think whoever has the game IS A ******

As you probably have realized, CoDz is a group of people from a variety of diverse countries, who speak many different languages, have different religious beliefs (or a lack thereof), differing political views, and yes, different sexual orientations. I think you can therefore understand why I'm going to ask you to get rid of that post.

Disclaimer: I do however agree that it makes me mad that sons people get to play it early.

I honestly thought "This comment has been removed because it was inappropriate" was much more effective than the original comment in the grand scheme of things. That made me laugh and I thought he typed that on purpose until I got to the admin post lol

The only thing that really concerns me about people getting the game early are the "firsts" if any of those guys are those people who put video's up or hardcore record holders/breakers, it's not fair to their competition that they get a head start. But in the interest of competition it only raises the bar for them and makes it all that more challenging so meh.

Other than that, I'm gonna enjoy life for another 5 days 23 hours and 2 minutes then its time to get started on my divorce. :shock: :lol:

My only problem is that the Easter egg will already be done by the time we get it.

Expect to see me vanish from the forums on release day through to the weekend at least though.

What happened to you chagning your sig daily!!

I prioritized advertising hangman for a week over keeping that up. It's been nearly a week, so I will get on that ASAP.

Edit: you were saying? :mrgreen:

My only problem is that the Easter egg will already be done by the time we get it.

Expect to see me vanish from the forums on release day through to the weekend at least though.

What happened to you chagning your sig daily!!

I prioritized advertising hangman for a week over keeping that up. It's been nearly a week, so I will get on that ASAP.

Edit: you were saying? :mrgreen:

No one knows what it means, but it's provocative...