Eminent Death Notices

InfestLithium

• Administrators

So I'm sure it's just for the decoration purposes, but there are quite a lot of "creepy death threats" all across the Tranzit map. For instance, the Diner area's billboard says 'NO W DI E' alongside another that simply says 'DI E'.

I'm not sure about this one, but in the tunnel there's a highway sign at the top that says something about "Daylight". I have no idea what this could mean, but you'll see it when passing underneath it (after you pass it, on the backside).

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"now die" is a common phrase used by richtofen. It seems he is taunting us! Beneath it is says "ON 4 U". *gasp* is richtofen attracted to us? :mrgreen:

I don't know about the daylight one. Can you post exactly what it says? I might be able to help you out there but I rarely travel through the tunnel without the help of my trusty steed (rusty old bus.) so I haven't seen it. I'm usially too busy pissing my pants and crying at the zombies on the bus to see outside.

• Administrators

"now die" is a common phrase used by richtofen. It seems he is taunting us! Beneath it is says "ON 4 U". *gasp* is richtofen attracted to us? :mrgreen:

I don't know about the daylight one. Can you post exactly what it says? I might be able to help you out there but I rarely travel through the tunnel without the help of my trusty steed (rusty old bus.) so I haven't seen it. I'm usially too busy pissing my pants and crying at the zombies on the bus to see outside.

Whoops! I meant it resembles "DAYTIME", not Daylight. But the top par says

D A Y

And the bottom has it weird like

1/2 I M E