Nuketown Zombies Season Pass Release Date?

Does anyone know when Nuketown Zombies will be available for Black Ops 2 Season Pass buyers? I had heard December but not a specific date.

How will it become available, as a 'free' download in the Marketplace, or will we be sent a download code somehow?

On a side note, given the amount of secrets and storyline info in Nuketown Zombies, shouldn't it have its own forum here, like Tranzit, Moon, Der Riese, and other specific maps have?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I have been rallying for its own forum for a while but no one seems to be listening.

As for the release date, I have not heard anything. Is it possible to get it in December even if you aren't a season pass buyer?

I have been rallying for its own forum for a while but no one seems to be listening.

As for the release date, I have not heard anything. Is it possible to get it in December even if you aren't a season pass buyer?

I kind of think it would be unfair to get it if you're not a season pass buyer. Its already sad that us hardened buyers wasted our money since we could have brought the season pass and got it with all dlc

I kind of think it would be unfair to get it if you're not a season pass buyer. Its already sad that us hardened buyers wasted our money since we could have brought the season pass and got it with all dlc

Yeah i paid for the hardened edition simply for this map. But its whateva i guess :|

So far no news, except Xbox users will get it December at some point. For non season pass holders they will be able to buy the DLCs separately and as far as I know they will get it the same time.

It will work like the BF3 premium works, instead of purchasing the pack individually you will find it on your store/marketplace as a free item, whilst non season pass holders, will have to purchase it for 15£ or normal price.

Playstation users, such as myself will be forced to wait until next year!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...