Sluggo Intro

Sluggo

Hey CoDz! Brand new member here and am going to be introducing myself to the community. My name is Austin. I enjoy playing video games, riding BMX, and graphics design. I just got into zombies since BO2 was released, I think it was Tranzit that got me hooked. I was always a huge fan of CoD since CoD3. Playing zombies on WaW and BO1 was fun but it never really grabbed me. I have yet to go back and play them, but I'm sure they will now!

That's about it for now, I made a solo strategy on Tranzit that can be found in my signature, check it out, let me know what you think! :D

Good luck and have fun everybody!

P.S. I am looking for people to add on Xbox to play some zombies. Mainly looking for EE players (I will make a post in Teammate Finder!).

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@vDeltaGamingv

I am enjoying the boards. Thank you for the welcoming kind sir! :D

@PINNAZ

Thank you, hopefully there will be plenty more! :lol:

I also created a new thread, in the media center, for people that want a signature but don't have the time to make one. Anyways yes thank you guys once again for the kind words, will see you around!