Nuketown Zombies - Background Building Question

I've been playing Nuketown Zombies since day one (I bought the Hardened Edition), and I've always wondered what this certain building was.

The building is located by the green house's backyard, by where the teddy bear is. If you go all the way to the left, and look at the farthest you can see, there seems to be a white building.

From what I can see, it looks like a house, unaffected by any explosions that have happened. Anyone have an idea on what this building is?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ this. They always have a seperate bunker or building to observe the explosion and other tests from. Naturally scientific investigation is more comfortable in your own cozy little bunker than in the deserts of Nevada. :mrgreen: I doubt thi building itselfs holds any story connection...

Well, maybe the CDC and CIA were in the bunker and traveled to the destroyed test field post-detonation to run follow-up tests, only to be ambushed by zombie's? This places them in the structure, but grants no real story significance....

Just my thoughts. Oh, you know, don't mind me and my simple mind.