poem #2

poem #2

meny thoughts and teories,but you may grow weary.

this thing runs but cannot walk,somtimes sings but never talks.

this thing all things devour. a ride,some corn,a house,a tower.

three eyes i have, all in a row. the rays around all around me, they make me glow.

when my red eye opens all freeze.once you figure it out, it'll be a breeze.

along with the flashing,comes some laughing.

itcomes frome a distence but dont doubt its existece.

if behind the door is where you seek all the ideas are far to weak.

oh my oh my theres so meny choices just maybe, just maybe listen to the vocies.

ok so run not walk sing not talk maybe abut the perks as we all "devour" them (maybe we need to use tombstone to "sacrifice" some one and rezurrect them) or it culd mean the diner the powers "on 4 you" when we get there so its allways runing cant walk it plays a song and what do you do at a dinner eat "devour" food & drinks (rictofen has a line abut speed cola)

a ride(bus stop?), some corn(by der toten?), a house(bowe house?), a tower(TOB) umm i dont know well if we place a tubine or emp theas areas wont that make a triangle?

3 eyes in a row one red eye will glow bla bla bla its the street light maybe when it glows red we emp the bus befor it makes a turn or emp a hord of 24 zombies in the pool of lava when it glows red or just stop moving all together with one zombie far far away (use zombie shild to defend)

along with flashing comes some laughing. idk have some one not moving at the tower? it has laghing and red flashing.

and well yea all i got for now

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic