Ranking system (theory)

I haven't seen any threads about this, so mods, feel free to delete/lock this post if it has been discussed already..

Now, I've remembered the map pictures of tranzit from the zombies trailer.. the big map with lava rivers and such. Well, there are the skulls that have the emblems in ranking system, no ?

2 bones

skull with a knife

Now the skull with shotgun, I haven't seen it yet. Maybe the ranking system depends on what maps you play on the most and how MUCH TIME you spend on them, sorta like how it shows in your stats..

Now the blue eyes has been said to be your activity with the game as well as tallies.. I just don't think that is what's making it change, there have been multiple people saying how it wouldn't add up and such.

On another note, Could there be more steps to the egg on either side ? I've seen it hasn't been much talk on the forums ever since that "Clock theory" has been out and maybe debunked..

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I haven't seen any threads about this, so mods, feel free to delete/lock this post if it has been discussed already..

Lmao

Lock it Way

:lol:

As Flammenwerfer said there is a sticky thread for this with all the info and links you can wish for.

Just so you know. This thread will be locked and (maybe) linked in the ranking thread.