Crashes while starting

Hello, I have quite a few situations. (XBOX360)

1, everyone I start up Zombies, it'll freeze everything, even the Console itself and it worked before, but that was when I rented the game from Redbox but yesterday, I got the Game itself for Christmas and fired it up, but I didn't try playing it till today and found out that I could not open Zombies, it didn't even let me into the lobby, it froze completely! The only way I could restart it is to open the tray or restart the console.

2, Multiplayer crashes every once in awhile when I am on the loading screen.

Everything on my console and on the game is up to date and the disc is new. It has Nuketown 2025 in it but is not preordered. I don't think.. I got it for Christmas so I don't know. Lol. I've tried everything I could by adding alcohol to the disc just in case there was any scratches on the disc, searched up for support, called Activision but they could not respond, and restart everything.

Please help me solve all these nonsense!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

This has happened to me an exasperated amount of times when I used to play Minecraft. What you can do is clear your cache on your harddrive.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/ ... stem-cache

This will not erase your data or storage, but clean unnecessary clogs of information stored on your Xbox. This can help with getting your console ready to read a game properly.