Die Rise = Facility 41?

Remember 2 or 3 weeks ago there was the "leaks" of the zombies DLC? Well i know that Bermuda was definitely a fan made idea, but was Facility 41? It would seem to make sense if it wasn't and honestly when i seen the Die Rise poster i immediately thought it looked like a warehouse or some abandoned industrial estate. Now i've heard people say it#s gonna be like Highrise from MW2, But unlikely cuz the building looks half collapsed like that building in MP, Aftermath. Maybe we'll can go ontop of it.

A remake of Der Riese is unlikely. If they did it would be the last DLC pack and it would just be reskinned, no added parts

Also i haven't seen any discussion about where it could take place? Maybe Germany but i've heard German/Dutch people say it doesn't translate correctly. Any other possible locations?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I think... and what I "think" I saw on this pic

1) As I said on the other topic, Die Rise is not the name of the map. I think it's a new option that when you die in the game you come back as a zombie. Maybe a zombie wearing some sort of body armor, as seen on the pic.

2) There's no fog ? Or some slight fog can be seen in the bottom of the image ? Maybe it's before the nukes were launched from Moon, kinda of a parallel timeline like Nuketown Zombies

3) Those billboards wit the bright letters (just like Green Run) maybe there's some sort of message or hint on them, I can't read it because of the poor quality of the pic.

4) I think I've seen a Chopper ! Look up in the image, in the midst of the fog, top of the wrecked buildings, next to the blood stain.

5) Maybe the zombie isnt wearing body armor, he might be using a parachute/flying suit.

6) No Spire / Tower / Tall Object can be seen in this pic.

What you guys think ? Please debunk me and share your thoughts !