Abigail

Matuzz

Didn't find post about this, but as you might know in Kino in one of the walls there was text Samantha Emilia Abigail and people thought it was Samantha's full name.

But now we have Abigail "Misty" Briarton in Black Ops II :?

So what you think about this? They just share same name or that it really wasn't Samantha's full name but 3 different names! I have been wondering this for a long time and now want your opinions.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I thought Samantha's last name was Maxis? I was under the impression Sam and Misty were childhood friends? I've always thought Misty is Tank's daugther. Wiki says he had a 5 year old daughter at one time (WWII).. If Green Run is set in 1962+, she'd be about the right age.

Don't trust the wiki. ;)

And Matuzz there is already at least one thread about it.

Here is the link. http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=25583&p=246922

I thought Samantha's last name was Maxis? I was under the impression Sam and Misty were childhood friends? I've always thought Misty is Tank's daugther. Wiki says he had a 5 year old daughter at one time (WWII).. If Green Run is set in 1962+, she'd be about the right age.

Don't trust the wiki. ;)

Here is the link. http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=25583&p=246922

Thanks for the link!

Don't trust the wiki. ;)

DO NOT trust wiki lol thats how everybody thought Facility 41 was the next map..as we now know its "DIE Rise"